Welcome to the AA Catering Disposables website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website. Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our Customer Service Representatives by e-mail, or call us on 01524 833016 between 9am-5pm. ORDERS: We only accept orders for delivery in the United Kingdom. Delivery
- Where applicable, postage and packing charges will be added to your order.
- For deliveries with postcodes beginning AB,PH,PA,IV, and KW, additional carraige will be charged at a rate of an extra £8.00.
- For any orders outside the mainland UK please do not order but ring or E-Mail to obtain a quote.
- Where the item is in stock, orders will normally be processed and dispatched via the fastest possible route. For UK orders, delivery will normally take 2-3 days.
- Where products with different availabilities have been ordered, you will be notified of those products which are not in stock and an estimated delivery date. Orders for items in stock will be processed immediately, with the remainder to follow as they become available.
- If you wish to return an item because it is defective or has been sent in error, please phone customer services on 01524 833016 we will (if applicable) arrange collection and refund the price paid. Unwanted items must be returned within 14 days, a restocking fee of £15.00 per item will be applied.
- Returns can only be accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- Please include all original paperwork, and a note stating the Order No. (from the order confirmation Email) and reason for return with the goods to be collected.
- For your own protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service if you return the goods yourself. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.